Notes for Larry’s Open Sand Box
- Coby – Cullen Samsaran Warpriest
- Mike- Abadias Tiefling Magus
- Steve –
NishaTeifling Sorcerer Deceased
- Steve – Mordechai Human Fighter
- Sammie – Nephix Fetchling Sorcerer
- Bill – Dakota Human Summoner
- Bill – Frost a wolf style Eidolon
Starting in the NW Country near the Boarder of the W Country just N of the City State
- Lesser Kings
History is hard to find
SW Country is very corporate and owned by Dwarves
- Leadership is based on their ledger balance
Astor is our Keeper
-a good/well known fixer
Janestown approximately 200 people
- Contact will provide details when we get to the Riversend Tavern.
- Bob is a taciturn quest giver who gave us grief for being late
- When another initiate, Croe, arrived after us and was treated like the favorite son
o I placed a 5 GP bet on us to survive 4 to 1 odds
- Directed to find Scout when we get there and he will offer us our quest
On our way we were ambushed by 5 bandits. Nephix was severely wounded. We killed 4 and the last I offered a position in our band. Pip has joined the party.
When we met Scout he is a grizzled old man who is always on the move and trying to protect the people in his little corner of the world.
- Every couple of years goblins come from the N.
- When it gets real bad Scout shows up and brings adventurers
- Them Yonder Hills
- Big Wood is before Big Hill
We talked to some of the locals in the tavern and gathered as much info as we could.
- I bought some of the tavern keepers moonshine and it was good.
o I am planning on buying as much as he has for sale before I leave
We started out going N and looking to discover information on the Goblins.
We ran into a home that is home to a woodcutter, his young adult son and wife. Pip warned us that he works with the bandits. So, I hid and listened into what he was saying to his family after my fellow adventurers. He told his wife that he was going to warn the bandits but he sounded reluctant. I sent Pip to go and get my companions. The woodcutter heard them returning and goes out with his son armed for a conflict. I sneak up behind him and threaten to kill him and his family if he attacks. He attacks. I shoot him and tell him to stop that we only want to talk. He doesn’t. Callem attacks and I attack one last time killing him instantly. All attempts to revive him failed. Meanwhile the rest of the party restrains the son. Steve puts us to sleep with a sleep spell and effectively stops the fight. The son runs back into the house and down into the basement. Dakota ransacks the house.
We decide to continue on off of the road. This leads us to being ambushed by goblins. We kill the raiding party and the only one who gets wounded is Nephix, again. We find a signal horn that is of fine make and hear 4 horns in the distance.
Tracking the goblins in the area we find trampled clearings where the have killed the homesteaders and their livestock. We are attacked by 4 goblin dogs and we kill them quickly and cleanly. We discover a burned out farmstead that there are 11 goblins hiding in the barn which is still in good shape. We proceed to attack them but in the process we lose Pip to goblin ferocity. Nothing can be done to save him. R.I.P. Pip. But there is another signal horn.
4 goblin dogs
Continuing to track the goblin trails we walk into another ambush. We kill the goblins and goblin dogs that attack us.
2 goblin dogs
We continue on to Big Hill. Where we find a human and a hobgoblin conversing in goblin about their plans. Human is selling goblins to the hobgoblins and sending goblins south to We defeat the hobgoblins, goblins and human. Capturing 2 hobgoblins, 2 goblins and 1 human. Nephix begins attempting to interrogate the prisoners by slaughtering them and threatening to do the same to the next in line. When that seems to get us nowhere I stepped in and got information from both the surviving hobgoblin and human. The human gained the chance to live and earned 2 days. I left him manacled to a stalagmite well fed and with water. I plan to come back and save him if possible. The hobgoblin Grog swears vengeance on Bran for his dishonorable slaughter of his kinsman. But, Grog is willing to help us and teach me his code of honor. The hobgoblin code of honor is similar to the samurai code. While he is teaching me he will not attack Nephix or me. He says this could take years. Grog has joined the party.
- The boss is Clive
- The baron up north has hired the bandits to destabilize the area
- If the area is destabilized enough then the southern baron will be forced to bring in troops which gives the northern baron an advantage and a chance to grab more land.
- The children normally run the bandit camp. They keep a few dogs. But, the boss is there right now.
When we were sneaking up the camp we were ambushed by kids dropping rocks on me. We left the two of them tied up there. We forgot about them after the fight at the bandits’ hideout. We did send back the woodcutter’s son to hopefully save them.
We went to the bandit’s hideout staying stealthy and keeping on the look out. We are nowhere near stealthy enough. We were stalked and ambushed outside the camp, but we have been able to pick off their snipers and some of us have started to make it into the camp. However this is where their leader has decided to take a personal interest in the fight and is heading toward Callum.
After some near death experiences we defeated the bandits at their camp. The leader downed a potion of invisibility and ran like a bitch. Callum callously killed the sleeping bandits that Nisha put to sleep. One of the skilled snipers ran into the office and was grabbing money to flee. I captured him and searched the office. We found a map of the area, ledger, lists of supplies and some letters. 4 of the letters are encoded and have the seal of the southern baron on the bottom left. The 5th letter however is not encoded and the seal is on the bottom right and appears to be from the baron from the south. Best guess is the 5th letter is a forgery and is meant to incriminate the southern baron.
5 Skilled Snipers – Level 3 Rogues
7 Brigands – Level 2 Warriors
There are 15 children in the bandit compound that they bandits have captured and are raising them for some nefarious purpose. We convinced the children to come with us so that they could be protected as part of the village. The children seem to be well cared for and know their duties.
Larry mentioned that the village did not have many children but we did not ask anything about that. I wonder if the southern children and being stolen and sent north since the northern children seem to be stolen and sent south.
On the way back to the village we ran into a dire wolf that tried to tell us something. None of us had any way to speak with the wolf, so we just walked past. The woodcutter’s son ambushed us and demanded the release of the children. We basically ignored him and he argued with the wolf. As we walked away I suggested he could follow us to make sure that we did not do anything to the children.
We learned that the woodcutter’s wife was preordained to lose her love because she abandoned the woods of her birth for love. She is a druid of immense power and the woods are calling her daughter home. The druid and her son and daughter are going back to the woods.
I left a letter for the woodcutter’s son. If he wishes as reparation for the loss of his father I will stake him in the adventurer’s guild.
They are well received at the village when we get them their. From everything we gather during our trip they are from the northern areas.
I bought 3 casks of moonshine for 30 GP which will be 100 bottles in cask for a total of 300 bottles at a price of 1 SP each.
● Crosstown is the name of the main city where we started our mission. 5000+ population
We returned and are accepted into the guild. Bob is still a dick and he has the ledger, letters and lists of supplies. We turned over the prisoner and let Bob turn him into the sheriff. We asked for a better mission with more loot and less slaughtering of mangy goblins. Scout says he will bring us a mission in a couple of days if we want it.
Met an awesome grumpy old blacksmith who makes good armor. I got a Mithril Chain Shirt and he directed me to a good enchanter that enhanced it.
The bag man was a sack… Snotty jack ass wouldn’t negotiate. Sammy abused him of the idea that he would be bringing an orphanage next door.
Going back to the tavern we overheard Bob arguing with a town guard about some things were stolen from him and the guard had done nothing.
Steve’s character Nisha seduced Bob, cast sleep and tossed his room. She got information on the bandit attacks and troll attacks. And, gave him a happy ending… DIRTY!
We talked Bob into giving us a chance on some of the better jobs, a troll. To do this I discussed the map and the other troll jobs to make sure that we weren’t getting ourselves in too deep and that even if we failed to kill the troll we wouldn’t cause him to retreat into another adventuring group and ruin their chances. He seemed to start and take to us a little bit.
I spoke with the whore who stole from me and she was completely unapologetic. I didn’t give her any grief but instead told her that she just stole her tip. Since she is a thief I asked her to find out information on what was stolen from Bob, why and by whom.
- letters were stolen from Bob
o the letters we got from the baron
- Guy that was stealing the letters was wearing a prisoner’s gown
We went and slaughtered our troll. It seemed to have eastern weaponry and coins. Why are they migrating to here? We will ask Grog if he knows anything.
- The trolls are used as instruments of war by other clans
- Grog’s clan uses Cyclopes because they understand honor better.
o Rival clan is the house of thorn
▪ Highly warlike
▪ More like standard hobgoblins
o Grog is from house of Gnar (Tortoise)
▪ Looking for staging areas to attack their rival
▪ Gathering goblin cannon fodder
Croe’s crew was in a cart wacking trolls
- Casper the Elf Alchemist with Croe’s crew bringing back “fresh” trolls.
- Croe appears to be wearing an armored pancho, longsword, 2 short swords and a crossbow
- Olaf of the untiring arm is bludgeoning the troll and keeping him deadish
Learned that going north where you can cross between the western and eastern is dangerous and there is UPHEAVAL such as civil war and raiders. This is near the coastal areas.
Guards coming into Jaynestown and taxing it are coming from another town, Gershom, controlled by the Sheriff. Scout doesn’t think this would happen unless he has something on the Baron or has someone above the Baron on his side.
Bandits in the area of this seem to be working for a larger organization. They seems to be working with the Barons of the North and South. One of the letters was from the guards in the Southern Baron’s capital, Novi Ren, where they were ready to betray Baron Ren. Eliminate the bandits and gather any proof of their activities.
- we have good directions
- guards are working with the sheriff Kalen(some might be true to their cause)
- contract we can trust is the blacksmith Torba near the keep, honest man according to scout
- town knows there are bandits in the area they have concerns
- guards are run thin due to the size
- farming communities are left pretty much left on their own
Scout’s informant (he?) from the east is a gnome(?) with crazy pointy ears and big ass eyes with a face mask that turned out to be a Yordle. Kennen, has stout legs and was wearing a mask covering his face more rodent/squirrelish… Yordle are a legendary “cute” race. They are from the eastern area. Calls Scout Sempei, learned student.
- Kennen is to Scout as Bob is to Ashter
o Baron Ren is born into power
● Stopped at Jaynestown and I placed an order for more moonshine. Helped clear out the hidden hold for the tavern.
Ran into 2 dire wolves on the road. Took them down and skinned them. They had rough leather collars with no insignias. I cooked them them up and they were tasty.
Guards on the way said the bandits are kinda causing more than just normal issues. There seems to be a huge amount of goblin attacks and more other problems. He said they are spread too thin.
● Goblin attacks
● Bandit attacks
● Tithing season
Gershom is a good size city with stone walls and a small lake/large pond on western side of the city and has a good size keep (south size) as part of the wall. Tightly packed. Not very spacious.
At the arrival to the city the main gate was being assaulted by armored goblins. 5 guards were still alive. We managed to save 3 of the guards and take 4 goblins captive due to Nisha’s good use of sleep. Grog is a hero to the city. We have made sure that the guards involved saw how much Grog helped and that he was with us. This was the 1st goblin attack on the city. Goblins were armored using piecemeal parts of this city’s guards.
● This was the perfect time to hit the town.
o Guards out during tithe time
o Sergeant Slaughter Graves provided us plenty of information
● Bandit activity is lower like they retreated in the face of the goblins?
● Beasts in the area as well such as wolves and bears
o But lately manticores and chimera which normally are more in the hills and lowlands
● Camp of farm we burn – guttural speech – one day ride (probably to the west)
● Leader is Gullfang – not hobgoblin or goblin – big mean / hurt
Sergeant Slaughter Graves willing to join us for breakfast.
● Picked up food
● Supplies are short.
o I sell the 1600 pounds of steak! – 3 SP per pound 480 GP
o Taverns are expensive due to the high prices since the city is overcrowded
o We were directed to The Blue Roof Inn
Manticore and Chimera have been moving further out of the hills. Coming from the south.
Larger than normal goblins are in the goblin groups. Coming from the south.
Bandits are from the west.
Blacksmith Greb is a fount of information.:
● Baron Ren is ill. He is no longer making taking as good care as he has in the past. Stays cloistered most of the time. About a month or so ago things starting going the bandits’ way. At this time they are hearing more and more about the goblins.
● Missing people in the town. Other dastardly deeds.
● The master smith Torba at the barracks would know more.
● Spoke of the sheriff, Kalen, fondly.
Master Blacksmith Torba
● Sheriff use to keep the bandits in the woods and away from the town
● Until – he started talking about going into the woods and wiping them out in their entirety. He figured at that point he would be able to work on the next problem as he saw it.
o Making the Baron listen to the serfs
● At this point the bandits started killing off the “heros” or other well known guardsmen of the town
o Trade routes start getting harassed
o Levies aren’t getting received
o Materials not making it to town. Specifically cut off communication from the west.
o Goblins started up. Started taking the supplies. Becoming more organized. Getting better armed and armored.
Breakfast with Sergeant Slaughter Graves
● The goblin attacks are only about a month old.
● Not surprised to hear about more aggressive wildlife being opportunistic.
● Maybe goblins are attacking the bandits and that is why they are falling back.
o Disturbed that the baron hasn’t sent any reinforcements
o Sheriff is ambitious
● Not sure who to blame, sheriff or baron. Long-term animosity between the 2 of them.
● Goblins are more organized.
● No requests from the sheriff for adventurers
● Shady Grove is where most of the attacks had happened
● No more villagers or townsfolk
We leave through the North gates and head east to reach the hamlet of Shady Grove.
Dire Boar and her 3 boars (Piglets)
● Harvested 1000 lbs + 300 lbs veal piglets
● Pair of Dire boar tusks
● 3 pairs of dire piglet tusks
We found a farm that had been abandoned.
2 Dire Bats
● Harvested 2 pairs of dire bat fangs.
● Harvested the dire bat wings and pelts for leather working.
After exploring the town of Shady Grove and finding that it is completely a war torn shell of a town we moved on up the trail toward where the bandits are suppose to be lairing. Shortly after traveling up the trail we ran into an ambush.
● 6 bandits: 2 half elven, 2 humans and 2 half orcs. They had 2 platforms in the trees where the half elven archers sniped the hell out of the group. The half orcs were hidden in spider holes where they were able to spring out directly into the melee. The humans were more experienced and flanked parts of the party and dropped some seriously deadly sneak attack damage.
● We searched the bodys and found some great gear but no info.
● We need to search the bolt holes, platforms and other hidden spots at the ambush spot. I am hoping to find their camping spot and any additional information stored there. 8 bolt with colored fletching Blue, green, red and yellow
● Pit trap in the road that is 30’ deep and Abadius fell into because it was well camouflaged.
● Swinging log trap
● Pit trap
● Spiked springing trap
● Pit trap with 4 town militia w/ a bolt of green fletching
● Platforms with a green fletching bolt
o Looks like the bandits were winning and pushing the milita further out of the woods and built traps as the pushed them further out. This shows that the militia has not made it back this far after the bandits started winning.
● Red fletching on the game trail that parallels the road but does not run straight.
● And on the trap that smacks the hell out of Abadius we get ambushed by 6 more bandits: 2 sorcerers and 4 human adepts
o Leaflets that are encrypted (after decrypting the leaflets they are patrol orders) and a rough map of the forest
Traveling on in the woods we save a woman from 8 heavily armored goblins. 2 are asleep and tied up.
● Tessa is with the bandit camp. Seems pretty well able to slip out of our bonds.
o Breathlessly she says that the bandit camp is under attack
o 20 bandits vs lots and lots of goblins
● Technically we saved the bandit camp. There are 3 survivors, Tessa and 2 nameless bandits. They were attempting to guard the building and protect the 12 children. 3 of the children are of unknown origin, 5 are from the barony in the west and 4 are children of the camp.
9 bugbear sgts
The humanoids all had a symbol of a shield and crown made of flame.
● Nephix has molested the children into possible worship…
● Tessa has designed a couple of ingenious hand cross bow self-cocking mechanisms.
o She explained the fletching color scheme
▪ Red – trap
▪ Green – ambush
▪ Yellow – camp ground
▪ Blue – warning
o We went over the coded missives, messages from the sheriff, ledgers and the seals. Kennon also identified the information. Northern Baron making a move while the bandits keep the sheriff off his game. The sheriff is threatening the bandits to stick to the deal.
o On the way back to the town we ran into
2 Giant Beetles and whooped their asses.
5 ogres w/ the shield and crown symbol made of flame
Tessa says she has never seen Ogres in this area before.
Kennon says that the crown and shield of flame is a common symbol to the south of the area.
Meeting someone in the temple of douchebaggerie.
Strange activities. Groups of folks in parts of the catacombs.
Not normally active with people.
Illness caused by the area
Saw BOB (victim #1) hanging out with the ppl
Hunched creatures with red glowie eyes
Controlling the area is removing markers according to Walen
Ability to lock off areas but it won’t completely restrict the city
6 Ghouls years old. Speaks words of great wisdom. His mind is often lost in the sea of his own knowledge. Listen careful to his words. Patience is the matron’s best advice. Likes Tart food.
I asked the Matron if a Samsaran could be controlling the horde since this area seems to be protected. She says it is unlikely. But a Samsaan controlling the horde is not impossible.
Disappearances in the village over the years mostly travelers or visitors. Considered lost or other suspicions. Two villagers have gone missing. They are not adventurers or hunters. Both were young women. Noticed the disappearances immediately. No reason to go missing. Explanations to go missing BS.
Sarah working the kilns in the evening. Friends with some of the scouts. Upset the scouts were leaving. Upset because the scouts were taking on a dangerous mission. Disappeared the same night the scouts left.
Last seen speaking with the scouts. Training area. Disappeared from the kilns. Kilns run to anytime. Only keep the noise down after hours. The evening of her disappearance more work in her area, which means most likely she was here. (approximately 30 mins past dusk) Large open area. Suffered a burn – treatment with Joseph.
• Pattern for the pottery is off for the last piece.
o Something off for the baking leaving the piece brittle and 2 sections are not complete, like a missing section of the pattern of diamonds and flowers.
o Baking takes time. Less than 30 mins was used for this piece versus the normal hour time frame.
• Her house is about 5 mins – 10 mins from the kiln.
• She was close to the leader of the scouts, Bill.
• Ryas, a valley girl young Samsaran helped us figure out her routine. Her room held nothing interesting.
o New table made by Aldo local carpenter and gifted to Sarah
• Aldo didn’t make a table for Alex.
• No chance for something swooping down from the air.
Alex was a musician. Finished playing violin or the weird string instrument. Liked to play in the starlight. It inspired her. No sign of struggle. No one saw her go back to her room.
• Played in the square of the town.
o Liked to come out at dusk. Volunteered to help Joseph with healing and other crafts.
o Customers of Joseph would enjoy her music and people coming home from work.
• That area is close to many houses and something coming from the air would be heard. No obvious signs of abduction.
• Between 2 homes is a piece of a violin. The shiny piece caught the light just right.
• Near the new house being built.
o Grayle knew both of them well.
ALL PATHS SEEM TO LEAD TO JOSEPH.
Last the Matron tells us about the Mountain “The Lady” snow capped peak long and flowing down the top. Named for a hero past. Named after a mighty heroine known for her long white dress. Stopped a great threat in this area. Over 2000+ years old as well. 1st of her party that died protecting these lands vs “The Foe” and the heroes still prevailed in this area. 2 members of this party survived to make it back.
The Matron knows this symbol from the wizened one’s area a Shield and Crown made of flame.
Evidence of rebirth being deterred…
Cycle could be broken or falling apart. No sense of the Rahkshasha.
Current theory is that the spread of Mortalis’ influence (and the resulting increase in undead in the world) maybe blocking the flow of energies needed for Samsarans to reincarnate.
Matron for no poop in the House.
Chimera – tries to charge the group.
Any scales off the dragon could be used as a spice
Goat horns are used from virility
Red dragon and flame sacks are known as a delicacy
Liver is always exceptional
Wings and declaw used to distinguish kill
1 Chimera killed mercilessly
Hermit is talking to himself or talking about himself
Watery Spring – Source is deep within the mountain of no name is pitiful mountain. No natural springs in this mountain. Created by someone that fought the great evil over this land. Spring created by accident.
Crown and Shield of flame – not related to any treant? But Hermit Knows a tree…
Old leather piece of equipment that has the symbol. Given to him by an old friend called tinklebaums.
The old leather item is literally a strap of leather. It bears the same symbol you found on the goblins and bugbears and ilk. But it is very very old. Julius said it was a remnant from the past.
Legion of Fire – Crown and Shield of Fire, knows of the Water Elemental and is afraid of it because of the last time it was fought off.
Seek in the village for the disappearances.
The spring is monstrous Water Elemental…
The spring comes from deep within the mountain that Khahenna sits on the side of. The waters flow out of the mountain side into the village. As far as the people are concerned it’s a natural spring.
Hermit called – Julius – Possibly the tree’s name… “Trees don’t have names!”
Journal that he kept –
Fire Giants – the Legion of Fire is a great conclave of the giants that use slave armies of goblins, bugbears and lesser giants like Ogres to try to conquer the region. They were trapped in The Lady by the heroes last time they tried their conquest – The Lady is actually a volcano that’s been sealed shut.
Questions Sent to Larry
Julius, who are you? What are your qualifications to offer us advice?
He has lived many many years. He has been in the area for as long as he remembers at least 2000+ years. But, appears human. Just hanging out on the side of the mountain. Did a lot of research wanted to prevent “it” from happening again. Wanted to prevent the legio from returning.
So when Julius says the leather piece is a remnant of the past ask him if it is his past? Was he one of the heroes that survived?
He was not one of the heroes, but he was amongst them.
Who were the 2 heroes that survived sealing in the volcano, white lady?
Fought against the fire giants, many back them. Lost many lives in the struggle. Not just in this area. Strong hold in the lady. Cannot remember the heroes names. One died shortly thereafter. Famous but seen as failures.
Can either of them be spoken with? Samsaran reborn? One of the long lived races?
Since the journal was lost. Please dictate what you remember of the journal prior to losing it.
Just gone. Wrote all about his adventurers and the conflict. Cannot seem to remember it.
The creatures, Fire Giants and their slaves hill giants, bugbears, hobgoblins, goblins and ogres with subjugated fire elementals are spread through a large area. From the area Tessa is from to here the goblins and other creatures spread out. Strengthened the hold in mountainous areas and spread. Seems like the same tactics from before. Did not use undead in the past.
How was the lady sealed?
Lady was sealed by magic. Leader of the troop. A learned caster… Arcane? The ICE CAP on the mountain is what sealed the volcano.
I want to get a map of area specifically with the known camps and scouting routes of the goblin army.
- List of local villages that we might be able to recruit to be local militia.
- Where is the Fire Legion’s HQ?
o The lady
o Outside this area the survivors fled to deeper in the mountain.
o He suspects that the magma tubes or something similar was used to communicate the knowledge to the troops.
- Who or what are the Fire Legion’s Leaders? And, where are they?
o Fire Giant King brought the tribes together.
A second map of the area that covers between the Lady and the Spring. Or, at least a map between the Samsaran village and the Lady.
Is there a way to get the Samsarans to safety without crossing the battle lines?
Do you have any other information about the Samsaran disappearances? Who is responsible?
He thinks it has to be in the town because they are cut off from the outside.
Why is the goblin hordes not coming into the Samsaran area.
He thinks that the Water Elemental is keeping him out.
Planning to take on the Goblins
Find out what is causing the Samsarans disappearances
Hermit said to look into the town
Enlist Local villages as militia to help w/ the guerrilla warfare
Take out the scout parties
Eliminate the supply lines
Strike and fade at the camps to take out the watchers and set fire/destroy camps to demoralize.
Sent a letter to Kennon with the Falcon Figurine explaining the situation and the request for reinforcements and information. Tessa encodes it and sends it.
Meeting with the Elders
The Matron, Grayle and Joseph plus 3 others are part of the group we wished to make sure are above reproach. Joseph is the most vocal opponent.
• Grayle is willing to submit to the zone of truth.
o After the other elders disagree we never verify he is clear of any wrong doing.
After the Elders are Jackasses
Aldo is the evil alignment Samsaran that was a serial killer in Kahahenna. We thought this was originally Joseph but he was just an asshole. However when we discovered he was not the bad guy, just a jerk we discovered the hidden murder room and all of the serial killer memorabilia.
Joseph’s secret room is being filled with food stuffs and emergency gear including weapons to be an emergency bolt hole if this town falls to enemy forces.
Aldo had a bolt hole above the town where we found the serial killer memorabilia. This bolt hole could be a great hidey hole if we are in dire straights.
Ask the Samsarans
1. Are any Samsarans staying?
2. Any staying have skills we can use?
3. While we are scouting and planning the exodus have the craftsmen put their abilities to use… Alchemist splash weapons for the Samsarans and us, camouflage clothing for Samsarans and us, other secret rooms and bolt holes for emergencies and shelter if we return to the town.
Good traveling clothing
Good carrying gear (backpacks and the like)
Locate other secret rooms
4. Make sure we aren’t leaving behind anything that can be used by the enemy. Sadly this might mean either booby trapping things like the kilns/blacks nothing shops or destroying them.
They had no problem with booby trapping and destroying the eq that could be used by the enemy.
5. Any Samsaran cartographers? Maps of the areas: between town and city? Between the lady and this town? Any subterranean areas? None.
6. Does anyone have any idea where the water elemental is located? Or how to communicate with it? No
7. Does anyone know how to locate the hermits journal? No
8. Does anyone know the area around and under the lady? No
9. Does any other house have secret rooms made by Aldo? Searching
Trenches for long term warfare widest 8’. With cavalry traps that would stop any charge.
Towers and good lines of sight.
Checkerboard spread out of bases with good spots for protecting the base and uninhibited lines of sight.
Letter from Kennon
Heroes might take a while to arrive
Crowe is heading to check out the bandit camps. Where we found Tessa. This will verify that the goblins are in the area.
The Ghoul squad will be heading out of the area to Baron’s city because it appears that the ghouls came from that area.
Son of Dyra said we are ok… (Atreu is going to meet up with the sons of Fenra.)